8 June 2013

Lust List - Tropical Print Clothes


At the moment my wardrobe is a symphony of neons and lace (love them). And somehow I am always on the lookout for something more! {Girl problems, I tell you}

This time around I have caught up with the popular vacationing spot a.k.a The Tropics in my closet, quite literally.
Palm leaves or some verde, wild pretty colourful flowers and with interesting patterns; they are one big buzzing trend happening right now.

I wanted to do an outfit post wearing my super cool tropical printed shorts, but right now I feel bloated ‘fat’ and thus leaving it for some other day.
I am talking about these shorts - Instagram

But anyways these are some super cool tropical printed clothes for you to understand.



10 comments:

  1. Yes, I love those shorts!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Love,

    Rowan

    ReplyDelete

  2. love it, really great dresses! I love your blog!

    Love,
    Verena from Who is Mocca?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the tropical shorts! was looking for some tropical print to add in my wardrobe... great post btw


    xxparikrama
    http://gojelloid.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tropical print cloths deign are very nice.i like it. Looking to buy traditional indian clothing online today? We offered you for great design indian cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These clothes are lovely. Printed clothes are popular in women now. They like to wear western style clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool dresses. I like these design. printvista coupons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely short dresses. Very beautiful...
    traditional lehenga cholis

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have use this Wedding season most fashionable dresses but Really i get here more information which is able to distribute on other websites Thanks a Lot of sharing this type information

    Wedding Dress Albany

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...