11 February 2013

Into Chevron!

Hey guys!
How are you all doing???
I know I have been a little lazy when it comes to blogging lately but worry not my friends, this entire week I have set us (me+you) a challenge.

And the Challenge is.... *Drumrolls*............- Blog everyday this entire week including Sunday

So let's begin!
It's Monday guys, my day started with forcing myself to wakeup (yesss, always been a lazy morning person) and literally I had to drag myself to go to college!
Since I am doing BMS, and since it is mandatory to wear formal clothes, I wore a Chevron printed silk shirt (Love this printed trend ofcourse) half tucked in, half let loosely to create a asymmetrical hemline!
How did you start your day and what did you wear? Tweet or message me!

Enjoy the pictures!



top - thrifted, pants - kraus, shoes - tresmode, bag - accessorize, 
on my hair - Moroccan oil





Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, follow me on Facebook for it!

9 comments:

  1. Great pictures ! Love the flats !



    XX Luba

    LUXURY BAG GIVEAWAY
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the black bag with gold chain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blouse. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes! You look amazing :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look and nice shoes!

    kisses,

    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice click mam looking gor....... dnt have the words to comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your shoes are lovely :)

    enjoy mi FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!!! THERE ARE 5 PRIZES!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...