Ethic Indian Wear!
- What am I wearing? - Anarkali with Churidaar!
- Occasion - Celebrating the festival of lights, Diwali!
- Make-up - Definitely, yes,hands on Glam doll! (depends on the occasion)
- Accessories - I stick to real metal jewellery (gold,gemstones,silver) but you could totally use Ethnic Imitation Jewellery, looks good too.
- Nailpaint- Whichever color your outfit is, stick to Red nail paint, amazing.
- How to carry the dupatta? - On one side, gracefully please ;)
- Hair? - Let your locks fly with the air. Use a shine serum
|I have decided to do a separate post for this dress, so be patient!|
I have changed my make-up technique these days, I start my blush right from the lower lids where my cheek bones meet and then sweep it back to my temples, not only this gives a reflective glow but contours my face too.
Connect with me,