8 January 2012

Amidst Bliss.


   Hey Dolls!
How was everyone's weekend? Mine was  a wee bit on adjusting, settling, compromising side! I have finally changed my routine, which involves - 
A)Going to college regularly at 7am
B) Socializing
C)Wearing even more fabulous clothes and wearing everything that i buy (Some of us buy clothes and never wear 'em, you see!)
D)Clear out pending work
 Looks like New year is all about "Happiness" this time!!

These are some of the pictures! (read point 'D') We celebrated Mom's 50th Birthday, and this what I wore!!
I wore a burgundy (again) cowl neck top with a metallic silver skirt accessorized  with a sliver clutch and nude pink heels!
The skirt is designed by & tailored for me. I am very much into this phase called "making my own clothes". I love designing, choosing fabrics, stitching and then wearing the final product! #things i love!!!!!

Enjoy!!




















top - sister's, skirt - self-designed, clutch - accessorize,  heels - zara, on my lips - Maybelline's  Buff


Call me lame, but currently I am dancing, singing, humming, acting, loving  this song ! hahahahaahahah!


Untill next time
C'est fini!!
xoxox

22 comments:

  1. Woh simply like that self designed skirt! Oh, btw your new routine looks really nice:-)Happened to visit your blog through stylepile.com and really liked it. Following you right away!
    Give a little walk through my blog and if it interests do follow!
    www.pen-twister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..I love that song too..so I not gonna call you lame! The skirt looks really nice..well done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous. Love the heels and skirt.

    Just love your blog and am following you now.

    Visit me here - http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ nikita - ty!!
    @ sayantani - hahahahahhahaha.... tY!
    @ VERTU - i feel elated!ty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt!
    Following you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting used to the early routine myself!
    I love those heels & PS: great pictures!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look glam... loved ur clutch.. : )
    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dear! Howdy?
    Thanks for following my blog.
    But can't see you on GFC. :(
    Plz check it again. :)

    Love,
    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ sandra, nikita, sunkissed, neon lights, nikita - thank you dolls!!
    @ vertu - i already follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looks gorgeous!! I love that skirt soo much..it's so fabulous and unique too :) love metallic!

    xx, Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that skirt a lot!! it looks so nice :D beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look simply WOW

    Would like you to be a member at my blog

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That metallic skirt is so fun!

    Annie
    www.othersideofgray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ ally, tiffany, annie, fashionPhd - thank you so much!!!!More outfit posts comin up soon
    @stylish by nature - thnk you, sure doll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi lovely, I like your style!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    You like art and fashion?
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love ur skirt girl!!! N ur heels too :)
    re: Awwwww.. Thanku fr following me.. of course I'll follow u..:)
    N dun worry hon!! There is a second surprise coming up!! So keep coming! :D

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow you now!
    if you want to continue down Bloglovin?
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look really fab in this outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loooove the peep toe pumps! It's sexy-gorgeous!:) The skirt - THUMBS UP! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...