12 August 2011

WING IT UP.

Hello there!
how have all of you been...????
phhewwww....Finally my exam got over today...and i am so happy..yaayyyy!!!!!
apart from that i forgot to tell you guys I had a presentation last week...and although being a  SECOND YEAR BMS student i have given only ONE  presentation....hahahahaha.... YES, i nicely skipped all of them.
So last Friday I gave my presentation and surprisingly Sir liked my presentation and applauded, YYAAAYYY MEEEE!!!

So last post i promised you guys a post on long voluminous eyelashes without using any false eyelashes.. so lets begin with it.

*This fall, the trend is to create scaly spidery eyelash {i really dont know why i said 'SPIDERY', but now the description suits perfectly} with a bold lip.*

You will need a mascara,  i use maybelline colossal.
Instead of going the usual way i.e from roots to ends  do exactly the opposite i.e from ends to roots.
This creates long dramatic eyelash.........



MY EYES WITHOUT MASCARA



WOHHOOOOOO.......so much better !!!!!!


I learnt this trick almost 5-6 years ago from this make-up show called RUBY & MILLIE MAKE-UP....
So, did u like it.........if you do then leave me a comment...
c'est fini!!!!!
xoxox!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Your eyelashes look great! I have never heard that trip I am going to try it!

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out the blog that I just started with my sister and follow us back!

    Also, check out the giveaway we are doing for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...