21 August 2011

I LOVE PINK!!!!!

Hello!
Is everyone enjoying a long vacay or am I the only one????
lol, i have been on a break since my exams.......and i am loving it....
Today i went out with my friends for lunch, a mexican restaurant {my love for mexican food started when i joined spanish tutions this may} so i wore a pink dress shirt and black polka dotted leggings, dont we all just love pink & black combo!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3

On a different topic, eepppsss I am so happy after a month i will  turn a year older.....yayyyyyy and i have started shopping already, ....... 0:) ........lalalalalaalalla....

This outfit can be great for school tooooo










  • top - ucb
  • leggings - vero moda
  • accessories - aldo
  • shoes - lokhandwala 
  • sling - baggit


c'est fini!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your shirt !! nice nicee !! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog :) following you now...
    check out my blog too...
    http://sugarrylipsglitterynails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...