31 August 2011

I can battle SUNSHINE and SCOTCH MIST

Hello beautiful people!!
'There is no blue without yellow and without orange. '
Vincent Van Gogh .


   I am going out now to buy me a pair of high heels for  my birthday.
ohhh btw, did ya know my birthday rule???
shhhhhh,ill tell you in my next post. keep guessing till then. 
Untill then enjoy my today's OOTD!

Today I am wearing a sunshine yellow skirt with a floral printed top, I love flaunting my best asset of my body which is everything my high waist, hence I teamed this outfit with a tan belt. And lastly I slipped into purple shoes {(my fav'est color)}.













  • skirt- ZARA
  • top- GINGER
  • shoes- BANDRA
  • accesorries - FOREVER NEW, ACCESSORIZE, TONIQ AND U.S
  • belt- MANGO
If you like my outfit then pls comment.
C'est fini.

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit love the skirt X

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look soo cute in the third pic ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like this outfit of yours :)
    so peppy and fun! loving the floral tank and the pop of yellow with it

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii! Thank You for Commenting, Your views are truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...