Hey guys, so the other day i was deleting some of my watched sitcoms and saw Ugly Betty (obvi i deleted it) n right away i decided that i want a blogpost to show her fabulous transformation...which indeed is so huge!!!
Dint you gasp when you saw America Ferrera's a.k.a Ugly Betty transformation!!
I did...n no she dint lose that many pounds. But right hairstyle n right make-up did tht for her!
Moral of the story:
- straight hair do not do good to round/fat faces.
- middle partition is a complete no-no.
- fringes all across foreheads don do it either.
What you need:-
- side partition with layers starting from your apples of your cheeks.
- covering up your ears and ends of your cheeks.
- oh yes n a thumbs up for side fringe!!!!!!!
- make sure you have the right length. hair touching ones shoulder bone is ideal but you could grow them too!
- highlight your cheek bone (the part which hits light or shines) & contour area underneath your cheek bones using a matte blush 2 0r 3 shades darker than your skin tone.
- use blush on apples of your cheeks.
- contour on your jawline.
Do the pout!!!!!!
...Love clicking pictures???
- then next time suck ur cheeks in n give a semi smile n voila you are Ms.Photogenic!!
I hope it helped!!!